GoodnessGenomics & Cell Recycling

æ ∞ -æ, a hot new concept in cell biology & the emerging lyfe extension industry (an equation based on balance)

3/18/12

les nouvelles

Now that I've moved into my own studio I'm cocooning... it's been many years since I felt secure in my living situation. It sounds delusional to say it, but my apartment feels like a forever home even though I've only slept here 19 days. I'm very happy in my life and feel better about myself than I thought I could. Even though there's nothing entertaining to do I never want to leave...

My Saturn return has been overall the most challenging... Mercury is retrograde right now, that probably is why I'm going back to my blog after a long hiatus. It's not like anybody reads this. If they do I'm flattered, but it's also inappropriate. This is just between me and the internet.

love

love