GoodnessGenomics & Cell Recycling

æ ∞ -æ, a hot new concept in cell biology & the emerging lyfe extension industry (an equation based on balance)

1/14/08

I Know Who Killed Me




I just watched it, and I loved it! I wish I saw it a long time ago. I loved how she wore blue and red. A few people told me it was sort of like Showgirls, and I guess I noticed that element in there, but overall it reminded me of something else. I thought Lindsay looked amazing, who says she can't carry a leading role by herself?

What I appreciate most was how she was always telling her stories. She even got lost in one? Wait, she has a secret twin? I have to say however, that robotic arm and leg were just too much. They were ridiculous! I like Lindsay Lohan with red hair. I did wonder if her face was cged as it looked vastly different from the rest of her body. Also, I wondered if her body was digitally retouched, because it looked vastly different through the movie.

love

love