GoodnessGenomics & Cell Recycling

æ ∞ -æ, a hot new concept in cell biology & the emerging lyfe extension industry (an equation based on balance)

1/11/08

Clarissa Explains It All

Tonight I'm watching Clarissa Explains It All. I'm loving it! That was such a magic time in TV history, I can't help but play a luminous strip in my head about how innocent I "was" when the show originally aired. I was born the same day as Melissa Joan Hart. I also loved Sabrina The Teenage Witch.

Tonight I drove around for SO long looking for a Walgreen's. I ended up having to drive to the same shopping plaza on 16th/Bryant that I had been to several hours earlier. I had a lot of deja vue today- unrelated thought. Why the fuck do they all close so early in downtown SF? It's weird living in an area that's basically been zoned for business. There's a whole different way of life in such places, like the drug front Vietnamese restaurant across the street!

love

love