GoodnessGenomics & Cell Recycling

æ ∞ -æ, a hot new concept in cell biology & the emerging lyfe extension industry (an equation based on balance)

1/12/08

rehab

Celebrity Rehab on VH1 is amazing! The porno girl is already my favorite, she's already such a mess it's amazing. Dr. Drew is just so great, I've been a huge fan of his for many years. It's really inspiring to see someone content to become famous as a Doctor, instead of for some other reason. I can't believe that they got Chyna Doll back for another reality TV series. I also love Brigitte Nielson from Surreal Life and Strange Love.

Dinaz and I couldn't fucking believe that one guy they had on that show. It was basically a body being wheeled around, hallucinating, and about to die on cable TV- serving no purpose aside from being a good laugh for me and Dinaz. Dinaz and I speculated that perhaps, that person was never even famous, and had been planted as a reality TV surprise to scare the porno girl and Chyna Doll out of getting fucked up. Dinaz thinks everyone on that show is a joke.

I first started listening to Loveline a long time ago, it was always an amazing resource for sexual education. I remember the show on Mtv to be equally as fascinating, I was always a big fan of it. I get sad when I think that for a lot of kids, that was their only outlet for sexual education throughout their young adult lives. Well, that and looking at porn on the internet.

I"m glad that Dr. Drew got a new forum to bring his "addiction medical specialist" skills to work. He's going to be educating millions to the actuality of drugs and humans relationship with them.

Dr. Drew is all about sex and drugs! Loves it.



One time I saw a picture of Chyna Doll's clit on the internet, it was a screen capture from her sex video. This clit was fucking out of this world, it was so enlarged that perhaps Chyna Doll could fuck a chick with her clit. Chyna Doll is so ridiculous, I speculate that her clit has turned into the beginning stages of a tranny phallus from steroids? What's your hypothesis?

OK, maybe I'm exaggerating. I guess her clit could get some guys off? I never saw her sextape, why would I want to see it anyways? One Night In Chyna is nothing like One Night In Paris. Paris's movie was glamorous, fun, and everything it needed to be.

I love that even Chyna Doll has "leaked" a sex tape. I think "actors and actresses" won't be able to "becum famous" unless they're also porno starts. Dinaz and I watched Kim Kartrashian's "mom" sell her out to playboy yesterday on reality TV. What is this world cumming to? Cause I need some of that. jklol

love

love