GoodnessGenomics & Cell Recycling

æ ∞ -æ, a hot new concept in cell biology & the emerging lyfe extension industry (an equation based on balance)

1/11/08

200th post!

I love Hillary. I remember when BILL CLINTON was the president. Everything was amazing- the whole country was on a high in more ways than one. We weren't in a war, socialized health care was about to happen for the fucking united states. Honestly, I remember the 90s as being a great time, until CITIZENS of the united states had to go fucking it up SO BAD that now my generation is going to have to deal with a verisimilitude of problems, all caused by these fucking evil white tools whoring themselves out to corporations and white male interests groups who happen to have all the power.

Did I mention I'm an anarchist, and I choose not to vote? It's because I don't think democracy is a good thing. I support the ancient Greek's notion of "philosopher kings."

love

love